UDOIT Kitchen Craft
U CLEAN & U SANITISE
During this period of the Corona Virus pandemic keeping ourselves healthy is only one part of the picture. We also need to keep the places we live in as clean and healthy as possible.
Use the UDOIT “U CLEAN” to clean all of your benches, tables etc and then use the “U SANITISE” (Let it dry and do not wipe it off).
TIP: Make your U CLEAN & U SANITISE solutions according to the instructions on the label, pour into a spray bottle and spray over the surfaces.REPEAT this procedure every couple of days.
ORDER YOURS TODAY BEFORE STOCK RUNS OUT. TO BE FAIR TO ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS THERE IS A LIMIT 4 PACKS PER ORDER.
“Announcement – Corona Virus Information
Dear Valued Customers,
As the Corona Virus spreads, life for us all is changing rapidly, but, hopefully changing on a temporary basis.
UDOIT has introduced a series of precautionary measures to ensure we are doing our part in helping contain the spread of the Corona Virus and to ensure we can continue to service our customers in this rapidly changing situation.
What we are doing;
To protect our employees –
- All international travel by Management or staff has been suspended until further notice. We will not be attending any market gatherings.
- Staff may work from home.
- All staff have received information regarding preventative actions such as handwashing and applying a moisturiser on hands (This helps to prevent the hands from drying/cracking skin which could otherwise increase the risk of infection).
On site changes –
- Business meetings will be conducted using the internet.
- Employees have been briefed on the signs and symptoms of the Corona Virus and anyone showing signs will need to seek medical advice and self-isolate until clear.
Supply and delivery –
- As some of our products are imported we are experiencing some supply chain interruptions. This is unavoidable so you may find some of our regular products out of stock for a while.
- An operational and supply chain risk assessment has been undertaken to minimise business interruption and we will continue to update you as things change.
- Although some products are out of stock, deliveries of our in stock products locally in Malaysia have not been affected yet so you may continue to place your orders as normal.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com”